zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: VIA031
The Pepperl+Fuchs / MACTek VIATOR USB HART Interface allows the communication between the PC and any HART instrument with the USB communications port of the PC.
The USB HART Interface not only allows the reliable use with a PC, but it also ensures the use with a notebook computer due to the low power consumption of 4 volt. The required energy draws the interface directly from the USB port. Thus, no external power supply is needed. Moreover, no special installation is required.
The integral 6-foot (182 cm) connector cable ends in two test clips. Furthermore, the HART Interface is polarity insensitive, thus one of the test clips can be attached either to the negative or the positive pole.
Features and benefits:
- CE approved - It is allowed to be sold in Europe
- ABS plastic case - The small package is rugged and gives industrial-grade reliability
- Transformer isolation - It allows the unit to be connected accross the field device or the current sense resistor
- Adheres to EIA-RS232C standard
- provides DTR/DSR and CTS/RTS signaling
- provides true CD for hardware handshaking
- Operating system supports serial COM port
- Pins to Computer: USB 2.0 Connector
- Enclosure 1.95x1.31x0.59 in (49.4x33.3x15 mm) ABS industrial enclosure
- Storage Humidity 0% to 95% relative humidity
- Storage Temperature -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)